- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Technical Support Group and Customer Service, and Sales and Marketing) through market requirements, product positioning, and product differentiation.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Ensure the Business Unit’s growth and profitability.
- To perform other tasks to be assigned from time to time
- Ensure the business growth (revenue and profitability) of the products assigned is aligned with the company’s financial objectives.
- Ensure materials forecast is sufficient and aligned to running the business and should meet the desired projection month by month.
- Customer Service – Ensure timely resolutions to technical issues. Ensure efficient planning of service parts for the product assigned and minimize the HFP (hold for parts) issues. Ensure product knowledge is updated to front liners (Call Center Agents, Promoters, and Sales personnel).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in product management, brand management, or business management
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Technology Savvy
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Background in P&L management