The Sales Team Lead will be working for a U.S. based merchant servicing and payment processing company.
Responsibilities will include
- Maintaining daily communication with our onshore team
- Managing daily workload and schedules for the Manila Operations team
- Being a trusted escalation point for the team
- Allocating and ensuring all jobs for the upcoming day have been allocated
- Creating processes and protocols in collaboration with the onshore Operations team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year sales experience A minimum of 2 years managing small to medium teams of inside sales representatives in addition to being a high performing inside sales person
- B2B Campaign experience is required
- Experience setting up operational process and documenting procedure and protocols
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills Very organized and a good multitasker Experience managing small to medium sized content moderation/curation teams Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent. Must be willing to work in Eastwood City, Libis Quezon City, on a night shift schedule Full-Time position(s) available.