- Performs job functions consistent with the vision and mission statements and the values of the institution.
- Develops and implements specific strategies and action plans to generate additional enrollment in the institution.
- Undertakes recruitment of students through the distribution of informational materials and other activities.
- Assists in the preparation of business development plans by undertaking market research studies related to market share, competitive strategies, pricing, and promotions.
- Develops marketing strategies for the school to increase enrollment and promote the utilization of services provided by the Institution.
- Undertakes the implementation of marketing, advertising, and promotions, and merchandising as approved and prescribed by senior management. Conducts comprehensive information campaign about the achievements, activities, and programs of the institution.
- Provides guidance, briefings, and learning sessions to other school administrators on procedures and marketing techniques and strategies to generate higher levels of enrollment and to pursue business development plans.
- Assists with the design and production of multi-media informational materials on the various aspects of operations and activities of the school that can be used in promoting the business of the Institution.
- Lead the digital marketing efforts including lead generation and manage digital marketing efforts yielding to student enrollment and increase of participants in continuing education.
- Submits to management periodic reports on the operations and activities of the work unit with corresponding analysis and recommendations.
- Performs other functions, duties, and responsibilities analogous, pertinent, or related to and/or implied from the preceding enumeration of duties and responsibilities.
- At least 3-5 years of experience marketing an educational institution or not-for-profit institution
- Knowledgeable in launching digital marketing and manage the process
- Has stable internet connection for work from home set-up and available for face-to-face meetings in a period basis for regular meetings