Summary of Responsibilities:
- Facilitate delivery of reliable reports by following established guidelines to analyze, test and modify data and escalate issues as required for further troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Assist with ad-hoc reports and special projects by analyzing incoming requests, extracting data and communicating with key stakeholders to clarify information and ensure delivered reports align with business needs.
- Support operational excellence by utilizing relevant existing documentation and reports to capitalize on reusable data and promote streamlined data delivery Understand the needs and goals of a customer and actively look for ways to meet them.
- Create and maintain current, accurate and readily accessible data in various formats e.g. work allocation tools, pivots, macros, automation. Utilize effective research and investigative techniques.
- Keep logs, records, and files up-to-date and readily accessible. Willingness to help and/or assist others. Migrate and adapt data from one system to another.
- Database manipulation techniques. Assume a methodical approach to evaluate situations.
- Strong Business Intelligence/Reporting, technical and data management skills.
- Taking leadership on reporting development and project execution and participating in strategic initiatives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing security solution
- Strong Java development experience
- Experience with a minimum of one market leading IAM vendor products including Okta, IBM (ISIM/ISAM, ISDI, ISDS, DB2, TFIM, IGI), SailPoint, Dell or Microsoft
- Some experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, XACML, WS-Federation, WS-Trust, OAuth, OpenID)
- Software development process, object-oriented design, software testing and debugging
- A strong interest in security technology, knowledge of emerging industry practices and development best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication to interact with customers directly and identify needs and requirements