Summary of Responsibilities:
- Facilitate delivery of reliable reports by following established guidelines to analyze, test and modify data and escalate issues as required for further troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Assist with ad-hoc reports and special projects by analyzing incoming requests, extracting data and communicating with key stakeholders to clarify information and ensure delivered reports align with business needs.
- Support operational excellence by utilizing relevant existing documentation and reports to capitalize on reusable data and promote streamlined data delivery
- Understand the needs and goals of a customer and actively look for ways to meet them.
- Create and maintain current, accurate and readily accessible data in various formats e.g. work allocation tools, pivots, macros, automation.
- Utilize effective research and investigative techniques.
- Keep logs, records, and files up-to-date and readily accessible.
- Willingness to help and/or assist others. Migrate and adapt data from one system to another. Database manipulation techniques.
- Assume a methodical approach to evaluate situations.
- Strong Business Intelligence/Reporting, technical and data management skills.
- Taking leadership on reporting development and project execution and participating in strategic initiatives
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s or college degree
- 2-3 years data analytics experience required, with healthcare industry experience (desired)
- Deep to Expert Knowledge in the following :- Microsoft Excel, MS Access, VBA, VB.Net, SQL, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including face-to-face presentations
- Experience in business writing (process documentation) and providing training based on your documentation.
- Willing to work on the Graveyard shift