- Responsible for all communication research, strategic planning, budget management, implementation / execution, monitoring and evaluation of marketing communication and commercial sell through promotion activities
- Research: Gathers and reports valuable marketing data on Commercial / Corporate IT competition, useful for planning, competitive monitoring and market trend
- Stakeholder Relations Management
- Compliance: Completes the Project Brief, Mechanics, Cost Estimate and Targets forms for every marketing support activity assigned and approved by the superior
- Rollout and Monitoring: Leads the administrative and logistics tasks for marketing activities (i.e. events, partner orientations, production and distribution of communication materials, etc.);
- Administrative: Maintains and update all marketing files such as directories, reports, etc; Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be knowledgeable in market research, sales tracking and analysis, creative communication and budget preparation With good presentation and negotiation skills
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.