- Perform System Patching and Remediations.
- Perform System Upgrade on various Linux systems.
- Provides expert level of support in a collaborative manner.
- Diagnose and isolate operating system, server-side networking, and application-related problems;
- Create workarounds or conduct system and disk recovery as necessary.
- Perform hardware maintenance, repairs, & replacements.
- Provide recommendations to management through research and review of recent industry solutions in various LINUX related technologies.
- Ability to review current Infrastructure and provide recommendation and execution plan as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree graduate.
- At least 5 years of experience in System Administration, preferably in the Financial Industry.
- Experience and have in-depth knowledge and ability in administering/handling any Linux System in both Physical and Virtual infrastructure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide SME guidance to colleague if necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- ITSM knowledgeable.
- Ability to technical mentoring and guidance.
- Ability to perform multitasking and working on overtime and/or weekends if needed.
- Desirably with RHEL and RHOSP Certification but not required.