- Responsible for all communication and market research, strategic planning, budget management, implementation/execution, monitoring and evaluation of digital and social media marketing programs and activities, for all the business units and brands
- Research: Gathers and reports competitive digital and social media marketing data (analytics), useful for planning, monitoring, and insight building (e.g. reach, management rate, impressions, click through rate, webpage performance, email traction rate, etc.) Stakeholder Relations Management: Discuss digital and social media marketing needs and updates with internal (other Acer departments) and external stakeholders (e.g. dealers, distributors, media, etc.); heads the communication aspect of Custom Relations Management;
- Compliance: Completes the Content Plan, Contest Mechanics, Cost Estimate and Targets for every digital and social media marketing program/ activity assigned, duly approved by the superior
- Rollout and Monitoring Creativity and Innovation: Leads the unit on set standards on visual creativity, copywriting structure and other elements of communications aligned with the brands’ positioning and personality; develop new and ownable output, internally (e.g. systems and procedures) and externally (e.g. unique photography in designs) based on set goals and objectives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.