Great Opportunity for growth
Great Competitive compensation package
HYBRID WORK SETUP
- Designs, develops, and modifies new and existing software applications through effective utilization of given development tools in attaining enhanced functionalities, added useful features, and full optimization of the system
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Meets and interacts with prospects and current clients as needed for any of the following: software upgrade and enhancements, trainings (both onsite and via remote), pre and post-sales support (both onsite and via remote)
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution of issues in a timely manner. Thus, manages timelines and deliverables with internal departments and the clientele
- Engages on activities that will enhance knowledge in the system being implemented, discovering trends and identifying opportunities for system improvement.
- Candidate must at least possess four (4) years of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Studies, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working Experience as Software Analyst/Developer
- Work experience in ANY of the following: C#, C++, Java, ASP.Net, .Net, PHP, HTML, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- With knowledge in Agile or Scrum Methodology is a plus
- Must have a stable internet connection as this is under Hybrid Work Arrangement