- Analyzes defined I.T problem/solution situation and specific application requirements, and identifies alternative software solutions designs.
- Prepares when required detailed technical specifications including interface and data integrity requirements.
- Codifies specification using approved development languages.
- Follows company development methodology including methods for unit testing, program module documentation and integration testing.
- Deploys proven routines and technical solutions to maximize operational efficiency.
- Develops and maintains applications security guidelines, tools and features.
- Participates in the development and review of test data and business cases to insure that “normal” transactions as well as extremity conditions are fully tested.
- Maintains the application portfolio by applying supplier provided software fixes and new releases.
- Insures that internally develop applications or modifications are migrated to new releases.
- Support in resolving questions, issues and problems with deployed applications portfolio (3rd level support).
- Partners when needed with other cross-functional teams, including process experts and application support.
- develop and maintain data migration processes, and local I.T solutions covering business reporting and interfaces to other systems.
- Also partners with software package supplier representatives to understand future product direction or resolve product problems.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities to exceed Operational Excellence goals.
- Communicate with IT Group in Schaan and Italy on IT activities and global requirements.
- Vocational/Bachelor’s degree graduate.
- At lest 3 years experience in SAP environment and SAP PO/SAP BTP-Integration-Suite, including ABAP/ABAP Proxy programming and OData Services