- Development of manual test scripts (Application Test, End-to-End Test, UAT).
- Manual test execution (Application Test, End-to-End Test, Production Test).
- Use JIRA to log and track bug found during development and live testing Reporting of test progress & summary.
- Compiles data to support test plans and test cases. Support end-users with production system issues. Assist in support of end users by isolating reported defects prior to escalating to the development team for resolution.
- Develop end-user training materials.
- Upkeep technical specifications to the changes made from bug fixes or word/content fixes This role will primarily be supporting systems in Japanese, so basic Japanese reading is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science.
- Must have at least 3 years or above experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst. Performance Skills Required Good command of English.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Has the ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally. The ability to accurately troubleshoot and identify software and hardware problems and describe the issue to others in a clear and concise manner.
- The ability to complete multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with all current Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Word (or equivalent), Microsoft Excel (or equivalent), and Microsoft Outlook (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of one or more bug tracking databases, including but not limited to: JIRA, Test Track Pro, or equivalents. Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time under tight deadlines. Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex and/or detailed information clearly.
- Entry level knowledge of basic testing concepts including: Test Case usage, Bug writing, Regression testing, and Ad hoc testing
- Any experience with code or scripting is a plus. A flexible work schedule and willingness to work long hours when necessary.