- Graduate of Communication, Social Sciences, or Education Courses
- With at least 10 years’ experience in conceptualizing, developing, and implementing learning and development training programs;
- With very good written and oral communication skills;
- Has worked in a higher educational institution before working in the same capacity
- Conducts needs assessments, determines probability of success of proposed programs, and selected and develops programs in response to needs of clients.
- Conducts focus group discussions with training clients, and consults with trainers on new courses to develop
- Recruits and interviews instructors, negotiate salaries/fees and evaluate instructional performance.
- Prepares the program budget, prepare projections and break-even estimates.
- Assist in conducting promotional activities such as direct mailer, digital marketing, and other activities that would help increase enrollment.
- Supervises all necessary arrangements, materials, and equipment (as needed) maintaining close coordination with secretariat team.
- Performs necessary administrative duties such as correspondence and reports, including summary reports of individual programs.
- Analyzes enrollment trends and actively participates in long-range planning for future program needs.
- Prepares training proposals for institutional clients.
- Facilitates conduct of online training courses for PDP.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the Managing Director