- Drives necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the Customer Care team. Orchestrates the continuous improvement of customer experience through the formulation or constant improvement of the approaches and strategies applied by the team.
- Creating a positive customer experience at every touchpoint while at the same time profitably exploiting the customer care growth potential according to strategy.
- Excellent professional management and continuous development of the Customer Care area.
- Support in development and local implementation of the global Customer Care strategy.
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability and review.
- Control expenses to meet budgetary controls.
- Establish and maintain the globally defined Customer Care process.
- Interface management within global Customer Care, HQ and other locations.
- Coordination and standardization of global Customer Care activities.
- Identify problems/complaints from customers and solve them quickly and effectively according to defined processes.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement of all involved processes.
- Responsible to install equipment and train customers.
- Establish mechanisms for customer support through remote access to resolve problems and/or questions about equipment and its functions.
- Provide information and training to customer care team and dealers which handle repairs in order to ensure best in class service.
- Update the sales team regarding information of prices, services and proposals in alignment with Global Customer Care so that sellers can approach customers efficiently and thus provide positive results to the company.
- Analysis and improvement of globally defined KPIs.
- Support during Product Launch in APAC.
- Ensure proper training and continuous development of employees to enhance skills and monitor performance.
- Implementation and compliance with the regulations and standards of safety, company handbook, ISO, MDR and MDSAP.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned and trained as to skills and experience.
- Adherence to the Code of Business Conduct and all subscribed standards.
- Professional in engineering, with higher studies in project management.
- Minimum experience of 10+ years in leadership positions in technical service areas.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Customer service orientation.
- Extensive knowledge of the products and equipment manufactured by the company.
- Experience in Office and CRM domain.