- Creating web site designs
- Producing sample pages and sites;Meeting with internal stakeholders to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites;Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
- Producing web pages that are user-friendly, effective and appealing;Creating web pages using responsive design and optimising pages for mobile platforms.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team meeting e-commerce manager and marketing manager to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Interpreting Trend Micro ANZ online team’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- A degree in any subject is acceptable for entry into the profession, although Trend Micro may seek graduates with relevant IT, computer science or engineering qualifications.
- Generally, computing experience or a postgraduate IT conversion course (for graduates without relevant degree) would be acceptable