Oversee and supervise warehousing operations, documentations and supervise incoming oil tankers deliveries as well as bad orders returned from various customers.
- Prepares daily loading tickets schedules
- Sort Sales Orders of huge Supermarkets for daily delivery such as SM,
- Puregold, Waltermart, Robinson, Ever Supermarket and San Roque Supermart
- Prepares Receiving Reports of Goods Returned (RRGR) from various distributors
- Check Daily Filling Production Reports
- Monitor Inventory of Finished Goods (SAP) against physical count
- Monitor incoming and outgoing deliveries of Oil tankers whether importation and locally purchased.
- Checked sales invoices delivered from various customers and transmit the same to Credit and Collection Schedule retrieval of bad orders to several outlets
- Checked Traffic personnel monthly meal allowances
- Checked extra delivery helper’s weekly salary
- Prepares outside trucker’s billing weekly
- Prepares container vans billing to various distributors
- Sign pertaining documents on my absence or on my behalf .
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) direct experience in handling Finished Goods warehouse and inventory
- Applicants must be willing to work in San Juan City.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.