- Collaborate with business analyst and engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Can communicate and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Knowledgeable with any prototyping tools for both low and high fidelity.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies. Having a good portfolio is an advantage.