- Assist in reviewing and monitoring compliance programs around SOX, PCI and SOC 2
- Partner with various Business and IT groups to understand business processes, correlate the processes
with IT controls, identify gaps, assess risks and recommend remediation actions
- Help gather and analyze data from several data/system sources and prepare metrics reporting
- Able to communicate potential gaps or issues with different levels of management and with various cross
- Interface directly with process owners, internal and external auditors
- Work closely with the Senior IT GRC Manager in performing IT controls management reviews, managing
exceptions and owning remediation steps for identified issues.
- Document and maintain control matrix, process documents, narratives, flow charts and on-going IT
compliance program documents
- Drive improvements in existing processes and develop innovative and efficient solutions
- Partner with various IT team members to continuously develop and improve GRC requirements
- Review and assess vendors’ SOC reports and provide security and compliance assessments against
industry standards (ISO27001/27002, COBIT, SSAE16, PCI DSS and CSA).
- B.S Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or any technology related
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting IT governance and compliance programs
- CISA or CISM certification a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and SaaS, IaaS and PaaS service models. Worked with cloud based
finance and CRM applications a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across the organization and interact effectively at all
levels of management and peers.
- Ability to think outside the box. Self-motivated and ability to get stuff done on tight deadlines.
- Very high attention to detail, high integrity and business ethics
- Excellent skills around troubleshooting, problem-solving, project management and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player who can help out whenever needed, ability to wear multiple hats.
- High Proficiency with MS Office and has a knack of learning new applications and tools.
- Willing to work night shift