- Will assist product manager in creating go to market strategy for new product / model lines.
- Creates forecast and oversee key component trends and updates.
- Foresees trends in competitive market space.
- Communicates to HQ Business Management for specific product line he is handling Creates pricing and product specs strategies for both existing and new product / model lines
- Conducts regular trade checks and get competitive updates both worldwide and local
- Maintain and grow product profitability, revenue and market share.
- Conducts presentations to product launches and other big corporate events.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be knowledgeable in market research, sales tracking and analysis, creative communication and budget preparation
- With good presentation and negotiation skills
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.