- Monitoring corporate action events such as shareholders meetings from various of sources like EDGAR, SEDAR and Stock Exchanges of each market. Procuring meeting documentation such as Annual Report, Notice of the Meeting, Information Circular, Proxy Form and other Corporate Governance documents.
- Contacting companies or issuers by email or phone for engagements. Collecting meeting details such as the date, type, record date, location, time, voting instructions. Asserting voting securities (ISIN, SEDOL, CUSIP and CINS) in a meeting.
- Extracting the meeting agenda and encoding it to the database to make clients aware of the agenda /resolutions that will be voted at the meeting. Inputting correct Voting Instructions such as the Valid Vote Options; Market Deadline Date and details of the Registrars.
- Collecting results of the meetings and imputing it to the database
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Economics or any equivalent/related course.Knowledge and experience in using MS Office.Ability to work within a team-oriented environment .
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong skills in problem solving. Strong attention to detail. Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Understanding of corporate governance issues, corporate transactions and capital markets.