- Design air-conditioning ducting & ventilation system, fire-protection system, plumbing &
sanitary pipelines of office spaces for renovation and/or complete fit-out construction.
- Estimate costs and compute bill of materials and quantity for all related MEPFS & FDAS items.
- Develop accurate layouts, assembly drawings and details
- Preparing site progress reports and project schedule and report to Project Manager.
- Male or Female
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable
- Professional license is required for this position.
- With at least 5 (five) year experience in office construction fit-out/renovation or related work.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and can work under pressure.
- With project management background & skills
- Good oral and written communication skills and can coordinate effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCad, Sketch Up, 3D Max and the like is an
- Extensive knowledge in MEPFS, FDAS is required.
- Can prepare Bill of Materials, cost estimate, cost proposal, and quotation.
- With drivers’ license is an advantage
- Willing to travel across project sites, flexible with time and willing to render overtime.
- Willing to be trained and learn more other aspects and trades in construction not limited to