Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist the AVP-HRD &ADM Manager in all areas of Human Resource & Administration such as recruitment, compensation and benefits administration, employee/labor relations, development and administration of training programs. Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in hiring by providing job descriptions and advertisements, screening and interviewing candidates.
- Review existing personnel programs and policies and recommend revisions if necessary
- Oversee the Organizational Development & Training function and develop
- Employee training programs.
- Serve as a resource for Managers /Supervisors in handling employee issues and assist them in counseling employees, conducting evaluations, staff training, problem-solving and consensus-building.
- Maintain inter- and intradepartmental work flow by providing information to and cooperating with co-workers.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
- Work with senior management to craft consistent, equitable and competitive compensation and incentives.
- Sit as Management panel member during Collective Bargaining negotiations. Maintain all 201 personnel files, and other personnel records.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as HR Supervisor preferably in a manufacturing and unionize company.
- With good command in English language Computer literate
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.