- Working within IT team, a Finance Systems Administrator is responsible for identifying business
requirements, functional design, prototyping in sandbox, process design (including scenario design, flow
mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and change management.
- Configuration and support of NetSuite, Zuora and UltiPro (HCM system).
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and
logic to facilitate Finance's most complex requirements.
- Mainly focusing on Finance use cases, build and support the software integrations between NetSuite and
- Support billing operations and applications like: Zuora, Billsoft (Avalara), Logisense.
- Support integrations with procurement software Coupa and expense management system Expensify.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Work on system customizations to accommodate complex Finance use cases and business scenarios.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide on-going support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Follow change management process, SOX and ITGC.
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience.
- Ability to configure & support multi-subsidiary instance (OneWorld), create advanced workflows, scripts,
complex saved searches and reports.
- Knowledge of HCM systems, ideally UltiPro.
- Experience in creating business requirements documentation as an input to application design.
- Experience in creating training documentation.
- B.S Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, and Business related field with focus
- Familiarity with cloud computing and SaaS, IaaS and PaaS service models.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across the organization and interact effectively at all
levels of management and peers.
- Ability to think outside the box. Self-motivated and ability to get stuff done on tight deadlines.
- Very high attention to detail, high integrity and business ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player who can help out whenever needed, ability to wear multiple hats.
- High Proficiency with MS Office and has a knack of learning new applications and tools.
- Willing to work night shift