- Search for, collect and verify data (of basic and intermediate levels of complexity) for companies under his/her assigned market based on current collection methodologies and acceptable sources
- Attend to internal/client queries and requests to ensure data captured is aligned with datamethodology and policy guidelines. Comply with established work process standards to ensure quality of data collected Meet pre-determined turn-around goals for work assignments.
- Escalate data interpretation issues, as needed Perform root-cause analysis if data issues are identified. Update internal documents for performance metrics monitoring Participate in working committees/ projects and/or tasks aside from his/her core responsibilities. Maintain appropriate paper and electronic files as required by ISS and client file retention policies
- Degree in Business, Legal Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Social Sciences, Communication or any equivalent/related course; Knowledge and experience in using MS Office; Excellent English communication (both oral and written) and reading comprehension skills; Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with clear attention to detail Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Fast learner, able to master new concepts, theories, ideas and processes with ease. Willingness to work beyond traditional working hours/days as required by the business
- Experience in data collection and analysis, corporate governance and business research would be an advantage. Fresh graduates preferred