- Performs examinations on vitamins, minerals, contaminants and other special examinations.
- Strictly implements written standard procedures and work instructions in performing analytical tests, from the preparation and standardization of
- reagents, calculation of data, evaluation of results, reporting and inputting of results.
- Assures and evaluates accuracy and precision of analytical results.
- Prepares and maintains complete and updated records of examinations including submission of analytical results within a specified period.
- Recognizes and solves potential sources of errors in assigned task and reports situation when quality of work falls below the expected level.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Chemistry
- At least 2-3 years experience as QA or QC specialist in a Food Manufacturing Industry.
- Must be responsible, hardworking, honest and trustworthy.
- With good exposure in conducting different laboratory testing and analysis in accordance with the Good Laboratory Practices.
- Must be knowledgeable in the technical aspects of materials, intermediates and finished products. Must be aggressive and result-oriented person
- Must be innovative and very analytical individual.
- Must be mathematically inclined
- Can work under pressure and very flexible if time requires to be
- Must be computer-literate; Knowledge in SAP is an advantage