- Translate system requirements/documents from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Manage team ensuring close monitoring to produce quality and progress of the project
- Negotiating with Japanese counterparts/client on requirements deadlines work schedule, risk, issues, solutions, etc.
- Communicate with counterparts/clients in Japan or other countries via Skype meetings, chat or face to face
- Report to PH Managing Director
- Support Project Managers in handling projects.
- Japanese equivalent of N2 or higher.
- English: good reading technical documentation.
- Experience in writing software documentation (detailed design), test document.
- Skills in project management, communication skills, information analysis, problem solving teamwork spirit.
- Understand the principles of software development, software development process is an advantage.
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage.