The Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that customers are satisfied with their dining experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Food safety and planning
- Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste
- Customer service and relations
- Operational responsibilities
- Social Responsibilities
- College degree is preferred. Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
- Knowledge of computers sufficient to fulfil management functions.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions : food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muntinlupa, Quezon City, Manila, Makati, Ortigas and Fort Bonifacio.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- 12 Full-Time positions available.
- REGULAR EMPLOYMENT.